If you have been in your location for many years, there’s a good chance your facilities need alterations, repairs and renovations. Our crews are multi-talented, which means we know how to effectively fulfill your renovation needs with minimal disruption to your business.
- Specialized Alterations – Beyond what in-house maintenance want to tackle.
- Door Replacements – Retrofit existing door sizes or adjust openings if necessary.
- Restroom Renovations – From complete demolition and replacement to a simple facelift.
- Drainage – Building and grounds trench drains, road inlets, or grade adjustments.
- Buildings and Additions – All levels of expansion to existing facilities.
- Waterproofing – From simple repairs of gutters or drainage pipes, to exposing the sub grade foundation and sealing it.
- ADA Renovations – For building entrances, restrooms, parking lots, elevators.
- Select Demolition – Safe removal of structures and finishes to accommodate your renovations and alterations.
- Epoxy Concrete – Designed to withstand harsh acidic environments for protecting structures or slabs.
Structural Repair & Replacement
- Structural Repair – Steel, concrete, block, wood or metal frame, replacement and/or reinforcement.
- Concrete Equipment Foundations – Removal and replacement by our in-house trades people. Relying on our 38 years of specialization in concrete gives you peace of mind.
- Underpinning – Reinforcing buildings and bridges with failing structures due to unsuitable soil. A typical repair procedure is to carefully excavate below the foundation replacing the unsuitable soil with concrete.
- Pits – Replace, alter, or repair pits, which are generally inside owners facilities. This requires unique demolition equipment and repair methods which are a Bertolet specialty.
- Spill Containment – Pits designed to contain your product while preventing storm water contamination.
We can also accommodate specialized weekend and holiday shutdown work to shorten your down time.