Our co-workers take pride in our company family, team atmosphere and high quality workmanship.
To see the current open positions please visit open positions.
- Minimum of 2 years of construction experience
- Valid driver's license and own reliable transportation
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical
- For your safety, we require all employees to wear or use all protective equipment as may be required by the company and to comply with all safety policies and procedures
Occasional prevailing wage work
Health Insurance Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Work mostly in Berks & surrounding areas
- Family & Team atmosphere
- Overtime available
- Home evenings & weekends
- Over 90% of our projects are within 45 minutes of our shop.
We value our
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veterans status, ancestry, creed, political affiliation, non-job related disability, or any other protected class.