Docks are where our clients’ products meet the road. Due to heavy use, docks are in constant need of repair or upgrade. Dock sites, levelers, doors or shelters provide a steady diet for our experienced Bertolet Construction crews.
- Dolly Pads – Extension or replacement to accommodate larger trailers.
- Overhead Doors – Replacement, enlargements, or reductions.
- Bollards – Concrete encased pipes to protect facilities, equipment and workers.
- Drainage – Adding drains or adjusting slabs and paving.
- Dock Additions – To increase your productivity. Our experience allows these projects to be done without interfering with truck and tow motor traffic.
- Dock Equipment – Dock levelers, shelters, bumpers, and seal replacement.
- Dock Area Demolition and Excavation – Dock renovations and repairs often require the removal of structures. We are experienced working in dock areas in a less intrusive manner.
We can also accommodate specialized weekend and holiday shutdown work to shorten your down time.
For more information or a project quotation, call us at 800-247-9202 or email us today.
(Click on any image to zoom in.)
Industrial / Commercial
As a single-source contractor, we expertly manage all aspects of a project. We accommodate your schedule, minimize disruption and protect your investment.
Municipal / Public Works
Bridges, trails, pipe work, pump stations, roads – these are among the many projects we’ve safely and cost-effectively managed for municipalities, counties, and state and federal governments.