Tom Bertolet started Bertolet Cement Contractors in 1975, specializing in concrete. He spent the first 15 years of the business working as a concrete foreman/owner. To this day, concrete work is one of Bertolet Construction’s strongest service offerings.
- • Site Concrete – Replace and repair walks, curbs, slabs, walls and steps.
- • Concrete Equipment Foundations – From small equipment foundations to large municipal sewage pump stations.
- • Underpinning – Providing temporary support to buildings and bridges. We excavate beneath the structure and reinforce with concrete.
- • Surface Drainage – Adjusting slopes or adding drains to remove unwanted standing water.
- • Loading Docks – Accommodating larger truck lengths with new dolly pads and leveler pit installation or replacement. Special concrete design mixes help to quickly restore usability.
- • Pits - Replace, alter, or repair pits, which are generally inside owners facilities. This requires unique demolition equipment and repair methods which are a Bertolet specialty.
- • Structural Renovation and Repair – With Bertolet expertise, a concrete foundation can often be repaired rather than replaced.
- • Epoxy Concrete - Designed to withstand harsh acidic environments for protecting structures or slabs.
We can also accommodate specialized weekend and holiday shutdown work to shorten your down time.
For more information or a project quotation, call us at 800-247-9202 or email us today.
(Click on any image to zoom in.)
Industrial / Commercial
As a single-source contractor, we expertly manage all aspects of a project. We accommodate your schedule, minimize disruption and protect your investment.
Municipal / Public Works
Bridges, trails, pipe work, pump stations, roads – these are among the many projects we’ve safely and cost-effectively managed for municipalities, counties, and state and federal governments.