We value our co-workers! They take pride in our company, our family, team atmosphere and our commitment to quality, safety and going the extra mile for our customers. We are looking for individuals who are driven, dependable, reliable and honest with high values and high standards. If this sounds like you, please apply. Please note all positions require a valid drivers license.
We are currently not hiring for the following positions, however, if you would like us to keep your resume on file please feel free to submit an application for one of the following positions:
Requires a minimum of 2 years experience as a carpenter with a commercial contractor and/or building contractor, and the tools of your trade. We are looking for someone with experience in structural concrete, metal stud installation, metal door installation and rough carpentry/framing. A CDL class A license would be a plus. Click here to apply.
Requires a minimum of 2 years experience as a concrete finisher with a construction company. This position requires forming, pouring and laboring, and the tools of your trade. A CDL class A license would be a plus. Click here to apply.
Skilled Construction Laborer
Requires minimum 2 years construction experience and you should be familiar with either carpentry, concrete or excavation. We are looking for someone who is looking to grow into a tradesman. A CDL class A license would be a plus. Click here to apply.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veterans status, ancestry, creed, political affiliation, non-job related disability, or any other protected class.
- Minimum of 2 years of construction experience
- Good references and history of reliability and safety
- Valid driver's license and own reliable transportation
- Child Abuse, Drivers, Criminal and FBI Record Checks
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Bertolet Construction also performs Post-Accident, Random, Resonable Suspicion, Return-to-Duty and Follow-up drug and alcohol testing
- For your safety, we require all employees to wear or use all protective equipment as may be required by the company and to comply with all safety policies and procedures