We value our co-workers!
Our co-workers take pride in our company family, team atmosphere and high quality workmanship.
- Occasional prevailing wage work
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Work mostly in Berks & surrounding areas
- Family & Team atmosphere
- Overtime available
- Home evenings & weekends
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veterans status, ancestry, creed, political affiliation, non-job related disability, or any other protected class.
- Minimum of 2 years of construction experience
- Good references and history of reliability and safety
- Valid driver's license and own reliable transportation
- Child Abuse, Drivers, Criminal and FBI Record Checks
- Pre-employment drug screen and physical
- Bertolet Construction also performs Post-Accident, Random, Resonable Suspicion, Return-to-Duty and Follow-up drug and alcohol testing
- For your safety, we require all employees to wear or use all protective equipment as may be required by the company and to comply with all safety policies and procedures